Sunday 3 February 2013

Who Am I?

One starts a blog so he or she can share their passion!
Usually the first thing they write is an "about me" to let the world know that they have charged their guns and are ready to fire the words:some meaningless, some downright stupid, and some genius.With millions of blogs in  the internet universe,  I another humble human who after numerous failed attempts to write a blog about something I was passionate about has finally found it.
My passion and it was, scratch that, they were right in front of me...My 286 best friends. MY BOOKS.

Reading for me is something as natural as breathing. They are the means to travel the far off the world, they are my time machine, my companions, my mirror, my door to imagination, my window of the vast universe I may never be able grasp in my small hands, they are a shoulder that I cry on, they are the ones I look for comfort, they hold my dreams in their pages.

Who Am I?
I am a 19 year old, an avid reader. And when I am not reading I am either pinning, reading articles, surfing through quotes and images, playing Tetris, or studying. I have reasons to believe that I suffer from MPD, I house 2 bizarre personalities, which are as apart as earth and sky and appears to meet only at zenith. I love dogs, baking, Cliff-diving, dressing up, heels and flip flops, I love spending my days in wearing tattered pyjamas and I love shopping, I grove on sitcoms and movies, and I love my sleep, I question everything, I love painting walls with my not-so great art, I live by the lyrics of my favorite songs, I love singing even if I croak worse than a frog, I am crazy to the last bone in my body and I love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment