Sunday 10 February 2013

A HASSLE!

Blogging is a hassle because everyday as soon as you wake up the first thing that comes to your mind is what am I going to post today? And some days you have nothing to post you think and think of what can possibly engage a reader, what can increase your page views, what would someone want to read? And most days you wont have an answer to any of those questions.And neither do I today. I am still reading my next book so until and unless I finish it I cant write about it, there is nothing exciting going at my side so you'll probably wont get anything interesting out of me (Warning:  DO NOT TAKE IT AS A CUE TO NOT READ MY BLOG), but as I was surfing the net for something that might inspire my next post, I came across a picture titled as THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUICIDE


Click on the link to read about it, but reading it I was inspired to upload various pictures that I have collected (more like saved) that somehow moved me, they do not relate to the topic of my blog, its a blog entirely devoted to reading books and anything synonymous to those terms. But then "A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS and they do exactly what my blog says, they TELL A TALE...


"Fireworks are the glitter in the sky and stars on the earth"- Me

 Dance is the hidden language of the soul" -Martha Graham


“What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.”― Suzanne CollinsMockingjay



 "Hold me tight, lift me up, and knock me out with your kisses"- Me

"The physical language of the body is so much more powerful than words." -Bill Irwin


 The famous V-J world war II photo. 

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

Your life is like a balloon...if you never let yourself go, you will never know how far you can rise- Linda Poindexter

(I do not own any of the images.)

As I was uploading these, I found the topic for my next post too, inspiration is like this, it comes to you at the most random moments, what our job is to work on it and not cast it away.

Ciao my imaginary fanbase! Keep reading!

Also you can follow me on twitter @avnitelltale and you can visit my fb page http://www.facebook.com/avnitelltale?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment