Thursday 7 February 2013

Quote Me!

Goodmorning bloggers and my imaginary fanbase!

Whenever I am reading a book and I come across a line, a sentence or a dialogue, that makes me stop and read it again, I jot them down in a notepad, or simply I read and re-read it till the time I haven't memorized it. So here is the list of few of my favorite quotes from the books I have read.

Top 10 quotes (in no particular order)

 Let me love you but dont love me back, do love me but let me hate you for a while, let me feel like I have some control because I know I never do. -The last summer (of you and me), ann brashares


I am another you.- the obscure logic of the heart, priya basil


Once you have seen the truth, really seen it, you cant look away- A time to kill, john Grisham




Like most misery, it started with apparent happiness.- The book thief, Markus Zusak



If I was made of cake I'd eat myself before somebody else could.- Room , Emma Donghue

If you want to get a child to love you, then you should just go hide in the closet for three or for hours. They get down on their knees and pray for you to return. That child will turn you into God. Lonely children probably wrote the Bible.- Lullabies for little criminals, Heather'O Neil


You can't exist in this world without leaving a piece of yourself behind. - Vanishing Acts, Jodi Picoult

Remembering is a disease that I suffer from- The obscure logic of the heart, Priya Basil


You've never been in love," she said. "You don't understand."
"If being in love means giving up your freedom, not to mention your opportunities," Caitlin said, "Then I haven't missed anything.” - Summer sisters, Judy Blume



"I love you," he whispered, and that was the moment he knew what he was going to do. When you loved someone, you put their needs before your own. No matter how inconceivable those needs were; no matter how fucked up; no matter how much it made you feel like you were ripping yourself into pieces.” - The pact, Jodi Picoult



Hope they made you wonder.
Despedida my imaginary fanbase! Keep reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment