Friday 22 February 2013

THE WORLD OF TYLER

Its been nearly a week since I posted anything. I apologize for the silence from my side it just have been crazy busy week with assignments and tuition and studies and tests and no time to read *sob* ( I am still just halfway through my next book) but whenever I got time I did post on my fb page and I even explored my tumblr account and found a pretty good poet/ photographer TYLER KNOTT GREGSON.  When I went through his work , I grew a profound likeness for him and some of his work is absolutely amazing. He weaves the words which such ease and brilliance that I fell in love with his writing and I obv have uploaded some of it below:


How curious the things we attach our hearts to…transitory things, things that will break and age, whither and pass on before we are ready.  How curious the cling when they are new and the slow uncurling of your tired fingers as they become commonplace in our days.  Cling, cling while there is strength left in those hands, and shout your love regenerated into the hollow spots where commonplace tries to reside.- Tyler Knott


Can we lose ourselves
and realize that we don’t care
to ever be found?

Light has a way, when washing over the old, the broken, the rusted and the lonely, of fixing and healing, finding and giving, if for a moment, a sliver of understanding.  Please find your way through the clouds, and when you do, fall upon me.- Tyler Knott












Isnt he absolutely brilliant? There is so much more of his work that I liked, but then there is only so much I can upload. If you also think he is brilliant check tylerknott.com  for more of his work.


Adios my imaginary fanbase. Keep reading.







2 comments:

  1. His poems r so simple yet they speak volumes..
    Gud find avni :)

    ReplyDelete