Tuesday 12 March 2013

WAY BACK HOME!

I apologize that I haven't posted in a while...I guess I keep apologizing for the same in each of my post. Anyways, so this time the reason for my tardiness is my participation- "my highly appreciated participation"- in Delhi university model united nations crisis summit 2013 and should I say it was pretty much amazing. For my first MUN, I don't think I could have asked for more. From researching like crazy, to breaking a sweat, from intense debating to making new friends and OBVIOUSLY getting to learn and absorb so much knowledge, getting an insight into the working of the international community. I was spell bound with every aspect of it and I can definitely say I am hooked for life.

Coming back to my blog...So I really do not have much to say about books, because I haven't started reading any but I will as soon as I reach back home (which is like in 2 hours, I am in train right now, nothing better to do so I opened my laptop)  and I have 2 new pretty famous authors to read (I havent read any of their work, so I am totally excited), I am looking forward to getting comfortable in my own bed (and not some bed-like cot in a pg) and picking up a book and just loose myself in their world.




So adios my imaginary fanbase...Keep reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment